Information regarding the personal data processing policy in accordance with art.13 of European Regulation 679/2016
In accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, Stu Reggiane Spa, as “owner” of the processing, is required to provide information on the use of your personal data.
2. Holder of the processing of personal data
The Data Controller for the processing of personal data referred to in this Notice is Stu Reggiane Spa, with registered office in Reggio Emilia, Piazza Prampolini No. 1, cap 42121.
3. Managers of the treatment
Stu Reggiane Spa may use third parties to carry out activities and related processing of personal data of which the Stu Reggiane Spa is entitled. In accordance with the provisions of art. 28 of EU Regulation 679/2016 with these subjects, the Stu Reggiane Spa signs contracts that bind the Data Processor to comply with the law.
4. Subjects authorized to treatment
Your personal data are processed by internal staff previously authorized and designated as the person in charge of the processing, who are given appropriate instructions on measures, mechanisms, modus operandi, all aimed at the concrete protection of your personal data.
5. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Stu Reggiane Spa for the performance of institutional functions and, therefore, pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. e) does not require your consent.
Personal data are processed for the finalization of procedures that might concern you.
Personal data will be processed by Stu Reggiane Spa exclusively for the purposes that fall within the institutional tasks of the company and of public interest or for the obligations provided for by law or regulation.
As part of these purposes, the processing also relates to the entry / registration data required for the management of relations with the Stu Reggiane Spa, as well as to enable effective institutional communication and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations. or contractual.
6. Recipients of personal dat
Your personal data will not be communicated and disseminated.
7. Transfer of personal data to non EU countries
Your personal data will not be published.
8. Retention period
Your data are kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes. To this end, also by means of periodic checks, the strict relevance, non-excess and indispensability of the data with respect to the relationship, performance or task in progress, to be established or ceased, also with reference to the data provided by you on your own initiative is constantly verified. The data that, also after the verifications, are exceeding or irrelevant or not indispensable are not used, except for the eventual conservation, according to the law, of the act or document containing them.
9. Your rights
As an interested party, you are entitled:
– to access to personal data;
– to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them;
– to oppose the treatment;
– to propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data
To exercise the above rights, you can contact the Data Controller of Stu Reggiane Spa, with registered office in Reggio Emilia, Piazza Prampolini n. 1, cap 42121, mail: email@example.com, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Conferimento dei dati
Il conferimento dei Suoi dati è facoltativo, ma necessario per le finalità sopra indicate. Il mancato conferimento comporterà l’impossibilità di dare seguito alla sua richiesta.
Cookies are text components that allow the web server to have information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Those who do not wish to receive cookies can also decide to disable them once and for all. Each browser has its own way to limit or disable cookies as better specified below.
Which cookies we use
The cookies used on this website are of the following types:
– Technical cookies: they allow the user the optimal and fast navigation through the website (e.g. to avoid having to authenticate several times during the same navigation between the online services). These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, but do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data and can still be deactivated.
– Third-party cookies: these are cookies installed on the user’s terminal by third party site managers, through this site. Third-party cookies may have the purpose of analyzing statistics, derive mostly from the functionality of Google Analytics, or they could be originated from links with YouTube, Facebook or other Social Networks.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on his browser. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.